The layout of PlayStation2’s Dual Shock 2 controller is nearly identical to that of the original PlayStation’s Dual Shock controller, which is good news for most gamers. The main new feature is that, when the buttons are pushed, the controller can register how much pressure is being exerted. This adds a completely new dimension to sports, racing, fighting, and more games. Aside from the Start and Select buttons, all of the functions are analog for greater control, a wider variety of operations, and a more compelling interactive experience. Two convex analog thumb pads and two force-feedback solenoid rumblers round out the features. This controller is also compatible with all software that supports the original Dual Shock controller.
- Comfortable analog controller
- Buttons register both duration and amount of pressure
- 2 convex analog thumb pads
- 2 force-feedback solenoids,which rumble independently
- Compatible with all PlayStation2 software, as well as Dual Shock-supported PlayStation software
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.